Monday, December 20, 2010

Don't Poop in the Creek

Today, I helped the creek by putting poop bags by the creek by my school. I put up a sign too that said, "We Scoop". And that helps the creek because the sign reminds people that they should not let their dogs poop in the creek. It's good to scoop up your dog's poop so that it does not get into the creek. If it gets in the creek, it will wash down-stream and go into the ocean and it will be very bad for the ocean and stream animals. When I go to and from school, I will make sure that there are always bags by the sign, so that the poop will not get into the creek. To learn more and download your own poster about pet waste see www.petwaste.surfacewater.info.

2 comments:

  1. Owen, I am learning so much from your blog already! I am so excited to see what you come up with next, clever guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping to keep our water clean, Owen!!! Does this mean that you will scoop the poop if we get a puppy????

    I love you,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete